Condition & Dilapidation Surveys
What, How, Why And When?
The whole picture of your lift equipment in a plain English report
If your lifts are causing problems there may be any number of reasons why. Lack of maintenance, change of use or just plain old age – all possible causes; but how can you correctly diagnose the problem and apply the right solution?
The Gerald Honey Partnership lift consultancy understands the world of lift, escalator and suspended access systems, from top to bottom and back up again. Our lift survey reports accurately provide you with the whole picture, explaining in detail the important key areas and can be designed to suit your individual requirement . A general condition report could contain information such as:
- General condition of equipment
- Compliance with statutory codes, Health & Safety legislation, British Standards and good working practice. In accordance with The British Standards Institution
- Maintenance standards and visual defects
- The Equality Act 2010 compliance (formerly – Disability Discrimination Act)
- Life expectancy of the installed equipment
- Recommended upgrade or alternative solutions
- Verification of contractors’ quotations – providing alternative suggestions if appropriate.
- Programme of works
- Download an Example Survey Report
Our lift survey reports will inform your decision about the correct course of action to resolve any problems; including budget costs involved and any likely disruption caused.