Health & Local Authorities
Trust in the public sector
The Gerald Honey Partnership provides lift consultancy for local authorities, health authorities, hospital trusts and developers.
We assist in the planning and design of lift systems in new hospitals, and the refurbishment of existing lift, escalator and cradle access systems.
Our work with clients in the health authority sector is not limited to just new build or refurbishment projects – our experience encompasses Health and Safety issues, Maintenance Regimes and Routine Audits. In addition to this we are called upon to provide Expert Witness advice in the event of an accident or claim against an NHS trust.
- Condition Reports / Dilapidation Surveys
- Code Standard Compliance/HOS Compliance/DDA Compliance
- New build / Scheme Design
- Refurbishment & Upgrade
- Maintenance Management
- Breakdown Report Analysis
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Expert Witness
- Feasibility Studies
- Health & Safety Audits
- Project Management & Cost Control
- Risk Assessment
- Strategic Planning Advice
- Suspended Access Systems
- Traffic Studies/Pedestrian Planning (inspections)
- Witness Testing