Best in class
The Gerald Honey Partnership has a long track record of consulting on lift, escalator and suspended access projects in the education sector.
Our knowledge in this area comes from first-hand experience and is both broad and deep. We thoroughly understand the special requirements that educational establishments often demand; a fact that has made us the lift consultancy of choice for some of the oldest (and best known) seats of learning in the world.
Our clients rely on us to carry out the Maintenance Auditing and Project Management of Lift Refurbishment and Replacement works – in addition they employ us to ensure tight control over their budgets.
Lift consultancy services to the education sector include:
- Condition Reports / Dilapidation Surveys
- Code Standard Compliance/HOS Compliance/DDA Compliance
- New build / Scheme Design
- Refurbishment & Upgrade
- Maintenance Management
- Breakdown Report Analysis
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Expert Witness
- Feasibility Studies
- Health & Safety Audits
- Project Management & Cost Control
- Risk Assessment
- Strategic Planning Advice
- Suspended Access Systems
- Traffic Studies/Pedestrian Planning (inspections)
- Witness Testing