Health and Safety
We take our responsibilities under Health and Safety most seriously, and have embodied our philosophy into our overall Quality Management System, which forms a cornerstone of our ISO 9001 registration. We have had no recordable accidents since the company’s existence in 1976.
The Gerald Honey Partnership policy is, and always has been, a commitment to equality of employment and opportunity.
The company recruits, trains and promotes its employees solely on the grounds of merit, ability and suitability for the work to be done – regardless of disability, colour, race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or religion and regardless of membership or otherwise of any Trades Union. In doing this the company seeks to observe the provisions and intent of any relevant legislation.
The Gerald Honey Partnership is committed to the principals embodied in the convention on Human rights and shall ensure, as far as it is able, that it upholds the Fundamental Freedoms contained therein, including:
- The right to life.
- No one shall be subjected to torture or inhuman or degrading treatment.
- No one shall be held in slavery or servitude or be required ti perform forced or compulsory labour.
- Everyone has the right to freedom.
- Everyone is entitled to a fair hearing.
- Everyone shall have the right to respect for his private and family life.
- Everyone has the freedom of thought, conscience, religion and expression.
- Everyone has the freedom of peaceful assembly, including joining a Trade Union.
- Right shall be secured irrespective of sex, race, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinions.
The Gerald Honey Partnership will seek to minimise energy use in its own waste production through recycling and reuse of materials wherever possible, and by ensuring these philosophies are followed by contractors working on projects managed by it.